My goal is to provide you with the best services possible making your home buying experience enjoyable and productive. It’s important for me to represent you, the home buyer, and to protect your interests as you make your real estate purchase. I will negotiate with the seller’s agent on your behalf and will help you obtain the best possible price!
As your buyer’s agent, my goals are to do all of the following:
- To work only for you, not the seller.
- To negotiate, advocate and represent your best interests. It is my duty to put you in the most informed and empowered position possible.
- To provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- To engage in a thorough review of local area homes for sale and to schedule time for you to view those properties that fit your criteria.
- To save you time by previewing houses, taking pictures from a buyer’s perspective and sending you slideshows, so that you can start to familiarize yourself with our market prior to your even coming to town.
- To update you on any listings that serve your buying criteria.
- To help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible purchase price for your new home.
- To work with qualified home inspectors & contractors — guiding you through the inspection process.
- To link you with my network of lenders, inspectors, and any other real estate vendors you may need along the process.
- To refer you to a lender who can pre-qualify and provide you with a Good Faith Estimate so that you may review costs.
- Answer any important questions you may have.
- Ultimately you should consider me your “Real Estate Concierge” especially if you are moving to the Phoenix area from another state. I can help you with travel plans, finding a hotel, car rental and some fun activities while you visit.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®) and Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) Designations
- Jim Plummer, ABR®, GRI